- The course deposit, Euro 150, must be paid before the school can reserve a place on a course or arrange accommodation.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non- transferable from person to person.
- The course fees are not transferable from person to person.
- Cancellation must be communicated to the school in writing at least 30 days before the course starting date. In this case only, and in no other circumstances, the advance payment/deposit (less a Euro 50 administration charge) may be used as a credit for future courses.
- If the student fails to attend classes or decides not to attend classes or to shorten the course, she/he is not entitled to any refund.
- On no account can the tuition fee paid for group classes be transferred to individual tuition after the beginning of the course.
- No lessons will take place on public holidays. Individual lessons falling on public holidays may be rearranged by prior agreement with the course administrator.
- Beginners should commence their course on course starting date. Non-beginners can start on dates other than the course starting dates listed.
Our bank details:
Viale Giovine Italia 15/R - 50122 Firenze
IBAN IT45 U02008 02850 000401299203
BIC/SWIFT: UNCR ITM1R03