One course and two special locations: Florence or Lucca and the isle of Capraia
Two week-programme: 1 week in Capraia (15 individual lessons per week) + 1 week in Lucca or Florence (20 lessons per week in a group in the morning. Please see “Italian Language and Culture”) + accommodation.
This combination offers the opportunity to get to know the many aspects of two very different locations in one of the most charming Italian regions.
1 week in Capraia
- Italian classes: 15 hours of private classes, on 5 mornings
- 2 excursions: walking two hiking paths exploring the coastline and the interior ***
- 1 cruise around the island on a small boat ( 2 hours )
- 1 guided tour of the village and the surrounding area
- Transfers - from/to the port of Livorno to /from Capraia with a Toremar ferry ( about 3 hours each way )
- Self catering accommodation: single room in apartment shared with the tutor
- 1 dinner
*** The trails are easy walks, though they may have some climbs. Please make sure you bring appropriate shoes, preferably hiking boots.The paths offer panoramic views in all directions. Be prepared to be dazzled by the stark contrast between the views of the Tuscan coast in the distance, the sea below and the local agriculture with its vineyards.
1 week in Lucca or in Florence
- Italian classes: 20 hours in a group in the morning.
- “Italian Language and Culture”Afternoon programme: guided tours, lectures, excursions.
- Accommodation: homestay, single room with the use of kitchen facilities.
Programme fee: € 1580
More on Capraia: http://www.isoladicapraia.it/
For this course, please, contact our secretary